Perşembe, Ağustos 13

my life

feysbuk arkadaşlarımla paylaştım, sizinle de paylaşayım dedim

Using only songs from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. "My Life According to (ARTIST NAME)

Pick Your Artist:
David Bowie
Are you male or female?
I am Ramona A Stone
Describe yourself:
It’s Hard To Be Saint
How do you feel?
Under Pressure
Describe where you currently live?
Me, I got no home
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Station to Station
Your favorite form of transportation:
I'm looking for a vehicle, I'm looking for a ride
Your best friend is:
The Man Who Sold The World
What is the weather like?
Sell me a coat
Favorite time of day:
After Today
If your life was a T.V. show, what would it be called:
Rock’n Roll Suicide
What is life to you?:
What’s Really Happening?
Your relationships:
I Would Be Your Slave
Your fear:
Now it's time to face the lie
What is the best advice you have to give?
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
If you could change your name, you would change it to?
Weird and Gilly
Thought for the day:
But the film is a saddening bore
How I would like to die?
We Are The Dead
My soul's present condition:
Anxiety descending
My motto:
John, I’m only dancing

Hiç yorum yok: