Salı, Nisan 1

sky fell in on me. a cloud caught me across the cheek

Johnny: Sorry about that pal, it's just I've had a lot of bad experiences with walls, what with talkin' to them and climbing them, and me Dad's driven me up a good few of them in his time, you know what I mean? But I think I've got the secret, this saucy little secret, this solipsistic, sagacious little secret, it’s just you’ve just gotta bang your fuckin' head against them, just crack the ol' head. You with me? You get it? And that's it, that's the key to enlightenment... which is why it's such a potent motif of civilization. It's like the Great Wall of China, the wall of Jericho, the Berlin Wall and the Wailing Wall and the Jews... the rockin'...In the beginning there was a word, and the word was ‘canceled’. You get any satisfaction out of this? You think you're makin' a contribution? Sort of promulgating vacuities. That’s it, just blank it all out, blank it all out until you atrophy and die of fuckin' indifference. Can I show you something, pal? See that, the top of your legs, that’s your ass right, and that’s your fuckin' elbow. Do you want to write it down or --

Hiç yorum yok: